MarketSource
www.marketsource.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Account Sales Rep

Hewlett Packard Retail Representative (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at MarketSource part-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery Flexible. Works around your schedule. Easy job because you don't have a manager breathing down your neck. If you are good with people and can find enjoyment out of new technology this is the job for you.

ConsYou have to work weekends, and alot of hours during the holidays. There can be some weeks where you only work 10-12 hours a week, which blows on the pay check side.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore hours.

Not what I expected, mixed feelings

I have been working at MarketSource part-time for less than a year

Pros: weekly pay,laid back,target team members are awesome Cons: They mess up the schedules all the time, change it without notice. Can get boring and not a lot of traffic coming in. They say… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent part-time gig with high earning potential!

National Retail Event Representative (T-Mobile) (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at MarketSource part-time for more than a year

Pros: Getting paid based on your results is the best part of working as a National Retail Event Sales Representative (T-Mobile)! I am able to constantly… Cons: Scheduling can be quirky. Turn-around time for supplies to aid in optimizing performance can be slow. Direct communication from corporate to… Advice to Senior Management: Allow opportunity for the top sales reps to advance and be recognized! Experienced… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MarketSource.

Worked for MarketSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MarketSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MarketSource CEO Rick Haviland. All reviews posted anonymously by MarketSource employees.