MarketSource
www.marketsource.com Alpharetta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Field Representative

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSet your own schedule. No Micromanagement. Not a hard job at all

ConsCorporate support is a joke, more like support who you know or like. Several people in the corporate office are very defensive, unprofessional, inconsistent, and anything but supportive. But this type of behavior is allowed and acceptable. Why else would the same people stay in these positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice is to be taken and acted on. The management at this company clearly doesn't believe the reviews or could care less. Third party out sourcing to major brand companies. Those Top 100 companies have complaints and then they just take their business elsewhere. Maybe look up the word advice and actually execute the definition.

WWatch your back

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MarketSource part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent pay for p/t work. Cons: Dishonest regarding reasons of separation to prevent the collection of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Working for company for over a year; cons definitely outweigh pros

Field Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at MarketSource full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good pay, if you are a salaried employee. Otherwise, not so much. Work… Cons: Constantly lowering commission on top of a dismal starting hourly pay Lack of communication between all departments Your job depends on the contract with MarketSource… Advice to Senior Management: Wouldn't even know where to start with this one.... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MarketSource.

Worked for MarketSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MarketSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MarketSource CEO Rick Haviland. All reviews posted anonymously by MarketSource employees.