There are newer employer reviews for MarketStar

Great at first but the last 2 years the changes have made a great job into an exhausting, depressing situation.

I worked at MarketStar

Pros

I learned a lot about the industry I was in and they did provide the tools I needed to do my job well. At first (the first 2 years) there was support and good morale but the past 2 years has been difficult.

Cons

Never received a raise (in 4+ years) and they reduced the bonuses so I was making less now than when I started. Upper management is stubborn and do not like to be proven wrong even if its a benefit to the program. They seem to blacklist people they don't like from being promoted or go to another program.

261 Other Employee Reviews for MarketStar (View Most Recent)

Great experience, Good Pay, & Great Benefits!

I have been working at MarketStar

Pros

-Great Benefits
    -Fun Atmosphere
    -Great People
    -Traveling Alittle Bit
    -Decent Pay

Cons

-Being a Vendor
    -Not a lot of opportunity to grow within the company

Having more support for the team.

Great work/life balance, not career

I have been working at MarketStar

Pros

work life balance,
    make your own schedule
    you can be off on weekends
    no clocking in clocking out
    you will meet tons of people (some might not like you depending on the company u represent)

Cons

You will have your work and life balance which you do not see elsewhere. However, you will never get that raise nor will you move up unless you insist. They like to promote within the company but no one rarely does due to the nature and pay. You will not make more unless you move up to a different position and it will likely be more responsibilities but the pay will not be as much. The only thing is you receive exposure to other companies but does not always guarantee you will be hired on board.

Ask to provide raises at least to those who stick it out with the company. They pay you what they feel you are worth but do not look at the time they have stuck with the company. If they offered automatic raises based on time you worked, it will be a lot better and you will have less retention. Even if its a little raise just enough to say thank you for sticking it out.

There are newer employer reviews for MarketStar

Worked for MarketStar? Contribute to the Community!