MarketStar
www.marketstar.com Ogden, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great company hidden in downtown Ogden

ProsGreat people, significant opportunity for energetic and creative people. Work with world-class brands as clients and get exposure to a variety of businesses.

ConsSalary is competitive for the area, but still low compared to industry standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to mix things up! The whole organization should be re-examined to make sure we have the optimal structure to deliver results.

Churn and Burn

I have been working at MarketStar full-time for more than a year

Pros: Exposure to industry leading companies Cons: Archaic methods of conducting business in the 21st century. Management is… Advice to Senior Management: Lanyards and pins are not a satisfactory way to recognize… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Truly a great company to work for with a great culture and family friendly

Software Architect (Current Employee)
    Ogden, UT

I have been working at MarketStar full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flexible schedule, family focused, opportunity to move up, ability to work for many different name brand companies. In the last 3 months I've… Cons: Pay is lower than average, small company owned by a HUGE publicly traded one which means you put up… Advice to Senior Management: Don't loose the small company feel...the best people don't want to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MarketStar.

Worked for MarketStar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MarketStar reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MarketStar CEO Dave Treadway. All reviews posted anonymously by MarketStar employees.