MarketStar
www.marketstar.com Ogden, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good for the time being

Product Specialist (Former Employee)
Melbourne, FL

ProsGreat pay, no one breathing down your neck, flexible, easy enough job for the work expected, great program that gave us the laptop when program ended.

ConsVery little communication from senior management, confusion created during some communication, one manager would say one thing, another would say something different.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't assume new employees know what all your acronyms mean, implement ways for customers to offer direct feedback.

I like working on my own

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MarketStar part-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay, $14+ an hour Flexible hours Not managers to micromanage you Cons: Inconsistent work Lack of communication - While employed I was sent to locations 1-2 hours away from my home while finding out about positions much closer… Advice to Senior Management: Consider the distance your employees have to travel in cities like NYC, and be honest about the available slots. Just because you have a pressing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good for starting position

Product Specialist (Current Employee)
    Anaheim, CA

I have been working at MarketStar full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexibility no stress work at home at times you do not see… Cons: no room for growth they can let you go anytime pay Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees a bit more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MarketStar.

Worked for MarketStar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MarketStar reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MarketStar CEO Dave Treadway. All reviews posted anonymously by MarketStar employees.