There are newer employer reviews for Marketing Innovators

This company won't be around for much longer...

I worked at Marketing Innovators full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great co-workers, good benefits package

Cons

Managers have no insight into the potential of their workers. Company is behind the curve with the products and services offered to customers. Communication between departments is severely lacking and causes great amounts of friction in all situations. Company has been in a pay freeze for the past few years. Employees have already begun leaving for more stable (and profitable) jobs elsewhere. Company morale is at an all-time low.

Company needs to be gutted and rebuilt from the ground up. The services we offer pale in comparison to our competitors.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good people to work with.

I worked at Marketing Innovators

Pros

People are genuine, open and easy to work with.

Cons

Could use some more rigorous processes. Resources tight and tight deadlines.

2. Respect, for my position and my life outside of work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

I have been working at Marketing Innovators full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I feel like I have a voice at MI, like I can say what needs to be said without fear of reproach. There is an openness to ideas and change that I haven't found at my other employers. Also, I have been given the ability to be flexible with my time to avoid terrible traffic and work from home as necessary. That is a huge factor in my enjoyment working here.

Cons

There is some resistance, from the CEO, to making the changes needed to stay agile in this changing world. But, the President and VPs are all very good at making changes happen despite this.

Better training on certain products used in this company would be appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for Marketing Innovators