Marketing Instincts

There are newer employer reviews for Marketing Instincts

Extremely talented team

Current Employee - Marketing Project Manager  in  Temecula, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Project Manager in Temecula, CA

I have been working at Marketing Instincts full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is an extremely talented team, and you know it from day one. If you're motivated you can learn a lot. You have to be proactive to keep up with the pace and meet the project/client deadlines or you'll get left in the dust. There's a very high standard for the work we put out so the clients love us. Its nice that the company encourages and supports outside of work activities for the team- great Halloween party at Yard House!

Cons

The same that thing that is a pro can also be a con if you're a passive personality- you need to be proactive and a contributor or you will be left in the dust. This is a make it happen team, there's no hiding in the corner, not contributing and going unnoticed. But on the other hand, if you're a high performer there's great recognition and compensation.

Let the under-performers go quicker, this has gotten better but still can be improved upon. Also, because parking close to the building is a challenge try something such as choosing an employee of the month and that person gets a front row spot- I know a lot of us will love that!

31 Other Employee Reviews for Marketing Instincts (View Most Recent)

cool place to work with intense projects for big clients!

Current Employee - Marketing Project Manager  in  Temecula, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Project Manager in Temecula, CA

I have been working at Marketing Instincts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We work in a fast paced environment with great clients like Sony, Samsung, Google, Microsoft and Warner Bros to name a few. We have the “Real” inside track on how things are done at large companies and are involved with the coolest projects that we can actually see our work launched on TV and events! No boring stuff!

Cons

our clients work long hours so we do to sometimes. it comes with the territory!

host more fun events for the staff!

My Instincts on Marketing Instincts, Inc.

Former Employee - You Name IT, I Did It!  in  Temecula, CA
    Former Employee - You Name IT, I Did It! in Temecula, CA

I worked at Marketing Instincts full-time for less than a year

Pros

The ability to expand my experience in the Marketing field seeing all the items they have created.

Cons

Not knowing when the day of termination will come. Sadly there's no chances to hear if something was done wrong to make it right. One slip up & you're out.

As the job postings state to work at Marketing Instincts, "a motivated individual will have the opportunity to advance with a successful company & have a career, not just a job". Please give the motivated individual a chance - not just a day.

There are newer employer reviews for Marketing Instincts

Worked for Marketing Instincts? Contribute to the Community!