Extremely talented team

Current Employee - Marketing Project Manager in Temecula, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Project Manager in Temecula, CA

I have been working at Marketing Instincts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is an extremely talented team, and you know it from day one. If you're motivated you can learn a lot. You have to be proactive to keep up with the pace and meet the project/client deadlines or you'll get left in the dust. There's a very high standard for the work we put out so the clients love us. Its nice that the company encourages and supports outside of work activities for the team- great Halloween party at Yard House!

Cons

The same that thing that is a pro can also be a con if you're a passive personality- you need to be proactive and a contributor or you will be left in the dust. This is a make it happen team, there's no hiding in the corner, not contributing and going unnoticed. But on the other hand, if you're a high performer there's great recognition and compensation.

Advice to Management

Let the under-performers go quicker, this has gotten better but still can be improved upon. Also, because parking close to the building is a challenge try something such as choosing an employee of the month and that person gets a front row spot- I know a lot of us will love that!

reviews filtered by

My Instincts on Marketing Instincts, Inc.

Former Employee - You Name IT, I Did It! in Temecula, CA
    Former Employee - You Name IT, I Did It! in Temecula, CA

I worked at Marketing Instincts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The ability to expand my experience in the Marketing field seeing all the items they have created.

Cons

Not knowing when the day of termination will come. Sadly there's no chances to hear if something was done wrong to make it right. One slip up & you're out.

Advice to Management

As the job postings state to work at Marketing Instincts, "a motivated individual will have the opportunity to advance with a successful company & have a career, not just a job". Please give the motivated individual a chance - not just a day.

COLD, RUDE, CUT-THROAT, TOO QUICK TO JUDGE/FIRE PEOPLE?

Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Temecula, CA
    Former Employee - Accounts Payable in Temecula, CA

I worked at Marketing Instincts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Water, Soda and TV in breakroom available to employees

Cons

Very quick to judge!
    Extremely "Clicky" (you are either in, or yoyr out)
    Your fate with this messed up, unorganized company could be decided from your Very First 8 Hour Day!

Advice to Management

Do not be so quick to judge.
    It took more than one person to hire your new employee so why let one person decide in an 8 hour shift wheather they "Show enough initiative" or if judging on their personality, do not measure it in the FIRST 8 hour shift!!! Give these people at least one week to get a feel for your processad the do-n-don'ts. This will block some opportunities to make your business progress.