Marketing Instincts

www.marketinginstincts.com

Extremely talented team

Marketing Project Manager (Current Employee) Temecula, CA

ProsThis is an extremely talented team, and you know it from day one. If you're motivated you can learn a lot. You have to be proactive to keep up with the pace and meet the project/client deadlines or you'll get left in the dust. There's a very high standard for the work we put out so the clients love us. Its nice that the company encourages and supports outside of work activities for the team- great Halloween party at Yard House!

ConsThe same that thing that is a pro can also be a con if you're a passive personality- you need to be proactive and a contributor or you will be left in the dust. This is a make it happen team, there's no hiding in the corner, not contributing and going unnoticed. But on the other hand, if you're a high performer there's great recognition and compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the under-performers go quicker, this has gotten better but still can be improved upon. Also, because parking close to the building is a challenge try something such as choosing an employee of the month and that person gets a front row spot- I know a lot of us will love that!

My Instincts on Marketing Instincts, Inc.

You Name IT, I Did It! (Former Employee) Temecula, CA

I worked at Marketing Instincts full-time for less than a year

Pros: The ability to expand my experience in the Marketing field… Cons: Not knowing when the day of termination will come. Sadly there's no chances to hear… Advice to Senior Management: As the job postings state to work at Marketing Instincts, "a motivated individual will have the opportunity to advance with a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

COLD, RUDE, CUT-THROAT, TOO QUICK TO JUDGE/FIRE PEOPLE?

Accounts Payable (Former Employee) Temecula, CA

I worked at Marketing Instincts full-time for less than a year

Pros: Water, Soda and TV in breakroom available to employees Cons: Very quick to judge! Extremely "Clicky" (you are either in, or yoyr out) Your fate with… Advice to Senior Management: Do not be so quick to judge. It took more than one person to hire your new employee so why let one person decide in an… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Marketing Instincts.

Worked for Marketing Instincts? Contribute to the Community!