Marketing Werks
www.marketingwerks.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Great experience!

New York, NY

ProsThey have some great clients and the company culture is awesome. As an intern, you will learn a lot about how to work with a major client and be able to experience agency work. Ability to look into other programs and even work events.

ConsMW is very last minute in notifying you about anything, take quite some time to get a response. Moving up to a full time MW employee takes quite some time, field experience during their tours is a requirement.

Get out before it is too late......

I have been working at Marketing Werks full-time

Pros: -Fun atmosphere -Good clients -Great 1st job out of college -Learn a lot when you are an ACC, AC & SAC -If you… Cons: From your first day working there, management basically "hand picks" who they will help to succeed and advance in the company. If you are… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that there are a lot of people that are VERY unhappy working for you. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Student Brand Ambassador

Student Brand Ambassador (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Marketing Werks part-time for less than a year

Pros: Make your own schedule Work independently Pretty relaxed environment Communication between schools and… Cons: Some grassroot events felt pointless Advice to Senior Management: Give some more creative ways to put on events besides walking around… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marketing Werks.

Worked for Marketing Werks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketing Werks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marketing Werks CEO Scott Moller & Julia Guida. All reviews posted anonymously by Marketing Werks employees.