Marketlink
www.marketlinkinc.com Des Moines, IA 150 to 499 Employees

Teleservices IT Management

Des Moines, IA

ProsDiversity of IT experience and responsibility in a challenging, high pressure production-oriented work environment. Attractive salary and year-end bonus structure in a relatively recession-resistant industry.

ConsLimited opportunities for advancement due to a) ultra-lean staffing, b) infrastucture investment philosophy, c) emphasis on technical support outsourcing, d) management's limited knowledge of information technology in support of the company goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in ongoing employee staff development to obtain long-term, competitive advantages.

An amazing opportunity

Sales Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Marketlink part-time for less than a year

Pros: "Working from home with MarketLinc has changed my life. It's fantastic being able to work with a company that understands my 'mom'… Cons: Commision could be a little easier to obtain under certain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Easy work, but you won't get rich

Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Indianola, IA

I have been working at Marketlink full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's a casual atmosphere, and the work itself is not… Cons: Minimum wage pay, and very low commissions (as low as $3 and change per sale, an multi-sale days are rare) mean you will be lucky… Advice to Senior Management: Change the training to focus on how to use the systems, rather than fill-in-the-blank worksheet busy work. Keep reps up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marketlink.

Worked for Marketlink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketlink reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marketlink CEO Kourtney Keough. All reviews posted anonymously by Marketlink employees.