Marketo

www.marketo.com
  www.marketo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Marketo

Marketo is a high output and incredible growth environment filled with smart, energetic and fun colleagues.

I have been working at Marketo

Pros

I get to work with clients who love our products and services. Marketo's growth potential is phenomenal and makes it exciting to come into work.

My colleagues also seem to do a great job with work/life balance.

Cons

Benefit package does not seem to be aligned with the rest of the market.

Management is doing a great job communicating the company vision and making us feel that we are a part of something big.

69 Other Employee Reviews for Marketo (View Most Recent)

Run, fast, in the opposite direction. If you are competent, any place is better.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Marketo

Pros

Convient location on the peninsula. Some of the 'boots' on the ground are very talented. Nice niche in a small market.

Cons

Unprofessional. That is the primary word to describe the majority (though not all) of the senior and upper management. This place is run by moods swings and prima donnas. A lot of attitude and very little real planning. The 'boots' are over worked, under paid, and under valued. There is more scrambling than planning. Immaturity and favoritism run amok.

Get a grip. You are small fish in a big pond.

Great company, extremely well managed, moving at top speed!

I have been working at Marketo

Pros

Great team in a hot market. Closely knit employees look out for each other. Incredibly good engineering team, driven effective sales team. Both sides listen to each other and work well together.
    The "marketing automation" market has (is) exploded in recent months and is only going to grow. Marketo has a solidly differentiated product that competes effectively against anyone in the space. There is a very steep growth rate.

Cons

It is a younger company and some processes are still being defined. if you are the type of person that finds this type of atmosphere difficult, Marketo might be a challenge. Also, resources are finite which can be a challenge, though the closeness of the staff makes up for this.

Not much! The only thing would perhaps be in institute a more regular performance review from Sr. Management.

There are newer employer reviews for Marketo