Marketo

www.marketo.com

Corporate Sales at Marketo - What a Great Ride!

Corporate Sales AE (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsGreat team, experienced management (especially at the Sr. levels), good compensation plans where you can make good money, a proven product that customers rave about (#1 on Salesforce AppExchange year after year and now integrations with MSCRM and others on the way). Fun product to sell to sales and marketing teams. Overall a very fun culture internally.

ConsLots of change as there is with all hyper-growth technology companies - Have to be prepared and comfortable knowing this going in. This company is not for people looking for a 9-5 job or who can't deal with change.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunications have been improving from senior management to everyone throughout the company which is great. We feel like ONE TEAM. Be sure to recognize that people working at this pace do need to take breaks and re-charge so as not to burn out.

Terrible Culture and Unhappy People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Mateo, CA

I worked at Marketo full-time

Pros: Proven product and a company gearing for an IPO. Cons: -Office Politics: If you're not on the inner circle, good luck. This seems like a company run in the style of the good ol'… Advice to Senior Management: Work on your employee moral and company culture. There's a reason for the high turnover, and creating a pressure cooker/call center atmosphere is not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent company thats agile and challenging!

Engineering Manager (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Marketo full-time for less than a year

Pros: Customer focus Agile Fast paced Excellent resources Planning for the future Get it done… Cons: Needs to adjust fast pace to meet the stability required for a medium… Advice to Senior Management: Should Hire more to keep up with the amount of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Marketo.

Worked for Marketo? Contribute to the Community!