Marketo
www.marketo.com San Mateo, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Good place to be

San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Marketo full-time for more than a year

ProsAmazing product
Great reputation in the industry
Smart people
Management listens to issues

ConsMarketo is in the middle of growing up and as it's doing so there are a lot of things that are getting missed. Very poor communication amongst the different groups, not enough specialists to help address the issues there for creating plenty of frustrations. Management is focused on the IPO and not alleviating the problems. People are working their tail off and offer little opportunity for a personal life. There should be more focus on making sure employees can exercise and be more health.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're able to recruit good people. Give them opportunity to shine and not have to wait until they've earned the right to do so.

SMB Sales - it's good to be here

I have been working at Marketo full-time

Pros: The people here are sharp and everyone wants to be top of the board every month Accomplishments are recognized and rewarded publicly Market is hot and product… Cons: You need to be able to adapt to change on a dime - this… Advice to Senior Management: Build success metrics that promote continuous innovation and execution. These are our strongest differentiators but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to start your career -

Account Executive (Former Employee)
San Mateo, CA

I worked at Marketo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great process and marketing - good on your resume.… Cons: They micromanage and treat even senior executives. Go there if you are lower level, but if you have experience, you can be treated as… Advice to Senior Management: Hire good people and trust them to do their jobs. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Marketo.

Worked for Marketo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marketo CEO Phil Fernandez. All reviews posted anonymously by Marketo employees.