Marketo
www.marketo.com San Mateo, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Fast paced, rewarding, challenging, solid management

Account Executive (Current Employee)
San Mateo, CA

Pros- Free food: Snacks, drinks, and the like

- Free shuttle from SF, SJ, and the East Bay

- 1 free volunteer day off (VTO) per quarter. Give back to your community.

- PurpleTie dry cleaning service

- On-site gym

- Lots of extroverts with bright minds. Everyone I work with is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about marketing automation and how it can help marketers.

- Management wants their employees to succeed and will change policies if they see them unfit.

Cons- Super fast paced. There will be days when you have back-to-back demos scheduled with prospects. If you don't have ample energy you will be quickly drained.

- Don't expect to work banker's hours here. What you put in is what you get out.

Fun times

Finance Group (Current Employee)
    San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Marketo full-time

Pros: Plenty of growth opportunities as Company is extremely dynamic Smart co-workers Competitive… Cons: Crazy CEO, so churn in the VP and SVP level… Advice to Senior Management: Some people are not meant to be in positions of supervising others (hint, CEO), so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Smart people, fast-paced, competitive, and fun.

Associate Business Consultant (Current Employee)
    San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Marketo full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Diverse group of smart people - Successful; big (and best) player in the market space - Excellent benefits: employee stock purchase program, 401(k) matching… Cons: -- Competitive. This isn't exactly a Con. I suppose it's… Advice to Senior Management: I'm feelin' the love! Things like the Marketo shuttle, our parties, team outings,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Marketo.

Worked for Marketo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marketo CEO Phil Fernandez. All reviews posted anonymously by Marketo employees.