Marlabs

www.marlabs.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Marlabs

This is not the right company for career growth

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Piscataway, NJ
Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Piscataway, NJ

I have been working at Marlabs

Pros

Great office infrastructure, health benefits, advantages of working in a small company

Cons

The company is not verticalised, less transparency from the management on key issues, not a good paymaster over competitors

Need to take part in key day to day functions of running the company instead of installing cronies for reporting the status

77 Other Employee Reviews for Marlabs (View Most Recent)

It was ok

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Newark, NJ
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Marlabs

Pros

I think it is ok for consultants

Cons

salary compensation is not as expected

Do No join them

Current Employee - Computer Analyst
    Current Employee - Computer Analyst

I have been working at Marlabs

Pros

On time salary payment. They will never delay your payment. I work as a consultant with them. I work on revenue sharing model. The part of the salary they pay as bonus. Although they pay salary on time, the bonus payments sometime gets delayed for months.

Cons

Well what do I mention? This part is endless.

1. They are delaying my H1B visa extension. Reason they are siting is that they did not receive client letter. Last week, I tried to give them a call and also asked for status update on email. As of today they did not bother to call me back or reply me on email.

2. They will never raise your salary. They will site that is the best and all other consultants are having the same rate. I have been working almost 3 years and I got only one raise. That is it.

3. They will never check back to you and see if I am doing well. They never bother. Oh yea, one time, they did call me. That time, they wanted to get another consultant in to the same company where I work and wanted me to help the other guy with interview question.

Well you should fire the mid management recruiters and account managers. When I joined this company with my friends referral, I thought I am joining a good company. But I feel, this company treat their consultants like a trash.

There are newer employer reviews for Marlabs