Marriott
3.6 of 5 1,175 reviews
www.marriott.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Denver, CO

ProsThere is a great culture in the Marriott organization. Good benefits as well and alot of good perks like discounted hotel rooms.

ConsSome people are hourly employees that do not take the job seriously. Front desk positions rarely have room to move up unless you are going into management.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire quality employees and take part in their training. Sometimes upper management does not seem in tune with the hourly employees that are the face of the hotel.

I give myself the personal satisfaction of the job I do.

Administration (Current Employee)
    Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Marriott

Pros: health insurance, 401K, discounts on rooms, restaurants, shops within Marriott, paid time off chance to transfer to other properties all over the world, able to change… Cons: Discounts on rooms are great, but you don't have the time to take advantage, sadly short staffed in all or most departments, associates have to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be afraid to leave your offices and open your eyes. Many of your underling managers can't do their job as managers because… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

excellent organizational culture

Intern (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Marriott

Pros: 1 care for associate 2 advanced training for self improvement Cons: 1 information system is old Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees.