Marriott
www.marriott.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

An Educational Journey

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marriott full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI was with Marriott for many years. The education and knowledge gained over those years was phenomenal. I met and worked many wonderful people and some not so wonderful. Marriott took very seriously the integrity of customer information and went to great lengths to ensure personal data was protected. The benefits we’re very good.

ConsSenior Management put on a good show of cohesiveness, but in reality most of them could not stand each other. It was like watching a pack of wolves fight for the leftovers. If you we’re marked badly from above your career was finished within Marriott.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop messing around and finish your “Transformation”. There is so much good talent at your fingertips that would like to know their future. I would have loved to have stayed and retired from Marriott, but you created too much risk the way you carried out your initiatives.

Great Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marriott

Pros: Marriott is a fantastic company to work for, they always provide… Cons: A lot of times management will ask for input from the employees but will not actually do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awasome

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Chandigarh (India)

I have been working at Marriott full-time for more than a year

Pros: World's one of the best company Cons: Its a good company so nothing is downsides Advice to Senior Management: all are very down to earth Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees.