Marriott
3.6 of 5 1,175 reviews
www.marriott.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Many unprofessional supervisors and coworkers. Not a job for anyone outside of hospitality area.

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)
Ypsilanti, MI

ProsHelping people, getting to see regular guests.

ConsVERY HIGH turnover rate, problems with upper management. Never rewarded or commended for a job well done at this property, no room for advancement unless you plan to work at this property for a minimum of at least ten years. Hires in a lot of full time college students with expectations of them being able to work full time.

Marriott Experience from me, a bottom level employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marriott

Pros: Great people, great locations, great scenery Cons: Management does not show interest in you. Advice to Senior Management: Care more More

Limited career growth

Housekeeping Team Lead (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I worked at Marriott full-time for less than a year

Pros: Upper management is friendly to all employees, great global reputation. They… Cons: Limited career growth. I took an entry level position as my first full time job after graduating college with a hospitality management degree. … Advice to Senior Management: Give more chances to the young motivated people, maybe you'd… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees.