Marriott
www.marriott.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

It was an alright company to work for.

Housekeeper (Former Employee)
Lancaster, PA

I worked at Marriott full-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible hours, Provided free lunch, occasional pizza or food parties for lunch, good with time off. overall decent people. Very professional, and not a lot of fighting with upper management.

ConsFighting between departments, when business was slow hours were cut drastically, (even full time got as low as one day of work a week during the slow season) Low protection of employees from sexual harrassment from guests. I was told that the guest was a vip so not to make too much of a fuss about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementProtect your employees better.

Night Auditor

Night Auditor (Former Employee)
Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Marriott full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay was good. Benefits and vacation time was good Cons: real tiring working 8 hours standing up overnight.... feet was… Advice to Senior Management: management was good. they always stepped up when an employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company with Great Benefits

I have been working at Marriott

Pros: Overall a great company that rewards loyalty and provides employees… Cons: Lot of politics in regard to trying to advance within… Advice to Senior Management: don't bring in outside managers to fill roles, instead promote… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees.