Marriott

www.marriott.com

Marriott Corporate Headquarters - Used to be great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bethesda, MD

ProsGreat place that had a friendly atmosphere, with employees dedicated to doing their best for the business units. The intiatives we worked on were very interesting and kept us engaged.

ConsMarriott is now outsourcing their IT department to companies with offshore contract employees. They think it will help them be competitive, but it is going to decrease productivity and efficiency that was in place prior to the outsourcing.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to realize that other companies that had outsourced are now insourcing. Outsourcing really isn't going to save money in the long run because you will spend so much extra money cleaning up faulty programs implemented by offshore contractors.

wow

I have been working at Marriott full-time for more than a year

Pros: great management! great people! wonderful with flexability Cons: they play favorites so if your not the favorite no… Advice to Senior Management: the people who work diligently, give them recognition and promotions, , not just the ones… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bad Salary

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Marriott full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours. Supportive with personal time Cons: Very low salary. No Sick or personal days. Just 12… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!