Marriott

www.marriott.com

Marriott is Eh

Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI now know how to score free nights at Marriott Properties

ConsTownePlace as a brand is not well know. Marriott is more concerned about making new and other brands so it can make more money. It doesn't put the necessary support and resources in the current brands to make them more well known by the public.

Marriott offers very little to no corporate support to the franchise companies.

They place rules and regulations on certain travel programs, but don't back up properties when they try to enforce the rules. They are more concerned with the money to be made.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow more support to the properties and show that you care.

You only have 1 week for employee appreciation and it's more for you to explain what you are doing to make yourselves more money. Woah! wait you actually give us a print out for our employees that says Employee Appreciation.

Okay

Catering Manager (Current Employee) Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Marriott full-time for more than a year

Pros: The benefits are pretty good Cons: No work/life balance and no overtime pay Advice to Senior Management: N/A No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Working at Marriott

I have been working at Marriott

Pros: Good company to work for. Cons: pay suck at my hotel Advice to Senior Management: better training for the staff More

There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!