Marriott
3.6 of 5 1,169 reviews
www.marriott.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Pleasant, Fun, Educational, and a nice summer job.

Pool Attendant (Former Employee)
Coronado, CA

ProsReal, personable employees. Understanding, efficient management. There was great food in the cafeteria, the location was great. The company provides benefits and career options.

ConsNot much. Some employees were a little snobbish, but what else would one expect working at a hotel. A truly great experience without much to complain about.

one of the Best hospitality companies

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Marriott full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: work life balance, relationships, benefits, training Cons: limited growth opportunities, employees stay in positions for long periods… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The World Almost Delivered: You don't have stop dreaming while you work

Guest Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Marriott full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's international presence and opportunities for travel Career Growth Friendly Learning & Development opportunities: foreign… Cons: Extremely low pay for hourly associates and expensive benefits Advice to Senior Management: I think Marriott has the ability to be a global leader in the hotel industry. It should remember that social branding such as being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marriott reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Marriott employees.