Marriott

www.marriott.com

Best place to work!

Front Desk (Current Employee) Elizabeth City, NC

ProsWorking at Marriott is the best job oppourtunity that I have ever had. The manager is very understanding and professional at the same time. We have weekly guest here and they are the most down to earth people that I have met. It is like my second home here. It is a very professional place that gives you plenty of room for a career growth.

ConsThere are very few downsides to the front desk at a marriott. I would say dealing with rude guests or trying to answer the phones while checking people in. That's about it!

Advice to Senior ManagementI love everything about the Marriot and I appreciate all that has been done to keep us up and going. It really is the best job to have! Great job on all that you do and I am looking forward to being with Marriott for the years to come.

Great company...questionable sales structure

Sales Assistant (Current Employee) Medford, MA

I have been working at Marriott

Pros: The benifits are great. I absolutly love the discounted rooms across the world! Management is very competent and knows how to communicate with managers and… Cons: As a sales organization, I wonder if it is getting caught up in its own bureacracy...we all work in an office, far away from the… Advice to Senior Management: Allow internal applicants to bypass the HR recruiters. Iunderstand the need to weed out unqualified candidates, however, the hiring managers already know me. Why should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Regional Sales Office is nothing but a call center

Sales Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Marriott

Pros: Great place to start a career, training is the best… Cons: Faternity style atmosphere ,many males get promoted due to their relationships they have with management and not the work they put in, hard work… Advice to Senior Management: Dont turn your sales force into computer zombies, Marriott has based its… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!