Marriott

www.marriott.com

Marriott Delivers

Director of Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) Marco Island, FL

ProsOne of the most ethical companies in the world. Period. You'll never have to apologize. The company puts it's associates first. In my twenty two years with Marriott I've found Training, communication, opportunities, loyalty are just some of the elements that make this company so great to work for. In a business world where companies struggle to keep employees, loyal customers and be financially successful, Marriott continues to deliver.

ConsSome chains pay more. When Marriott people leave because they think the grass is greener, they usually come back. If you are looking for a management job where you want to punch a clock at the end of the day and never think about work until you return. Forget it! It gets in your blood.

Advice to Senior ManagementNever, ever lose focus on what separates Marriott from it's competitors. It's always about our people and our customers. Everything else will take care of itself.

great job, low pay

Hourly Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Marriott

Pros: very challenging and interesting industry Cons: Long term employees reach maximum pay and actually end up… Advice to Senior Management: compensate your hourly associates better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's been a great run so far working at Marriott

Front Office Manager (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Marriott

Pros: Employee discount, Health Care, Vision, 401k, bonuses and Paid Vacation. All based on your employer. The owners of this Franchise pay most… Cons: Most are franchisee locations so benefits are based on individual… Advice to Senior Management: I would like a dental plan. And less black out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marriott.

Worked for Marriott? Contribute to the Community!