Marriott Vacation Club

www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com

It is the best company I have worked for.

Vacation Planning Counselor (Current Employee) Palm Desert, CA

ProsThey really take a personal affection to their employees. Always have an open door policy and they really engourage and help you out if you are trying to move up within the company.

ConsNot sure there is any. It is a good company. The only thing is that they do pay a little less than most companies, but they make up for it in the benefits that you get.

Advice to Senior Managementwork on communicating with other departments better so everyone is on the same page. Sometimes one department has no knowledge of what the other one is doing and it can look bad.

Got to meet many different families and discuss fun topics but forecasts are unattainable in this economy.

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Marriott Vacation Club

Pros: Travel benefits, the people you work with, beautiful environment &… Cons: Pay, the draw, time off during holidays, unreasonable budgets, &… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the solid performers and pay better, while letting them… More

postivite

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Marco Island, FL

I have been working at Marriott Vacation Club

Pros: Great advancement,small team, personal team, good benefits, Cons: not much money, not great hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marriott Vacation Club.

Worked for Marriott Vacation Club? Contribute to the Community!