Marriott Vacation Club

www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com

Not as great as I expected

Intern (Former Employee)

ProsGreat company overall with great growth opportunity and amazing discounts on other hotels. The management is terrific and very encouraging for interns to stay with and grow within the company.

ConsThe internship program was in its first year of being restructured when I participated in it. The provided housing was stuffing four interns in a Residence Inn room and charging us out of our paychecks for that "provided housing".

Advice to Senior ManagementOnce the internship program gets a solid foundation and finds a way to provide housing for interns at its resorts then it will be the Marriott Level of quality that one would expect.

MVCI shines during hard times.

Front Office Manager (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at Marriott Vacation Club

Pros: Very large, well respected company that treats employees fairly. The product is far above average for the industry. Employees are treated… Cons: Long hours, not much personal life, LOW salary. Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time with the people that are in contact with customers on a daily basis. These are the people that truly know what… More

Can be a very good work environment

Activities Coordinator (Former Employee) Newport Coast, CA

I worked at Marriott Vacation Club

Pros: Can be very easy work in the right position. Mine, for instance, was very simple and not all that demanding but you did have to… Cons: If you are not a people person this would not be the right fit for you. You will have almost constant interaction with guests and… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to actually manage, going through a "training course" and a book doesn't make people who have been followers all their lives… More
There are newer reviews on Marriott Vacation Club.

Worked for Marriott Vacation Club? Contribute to the Community!