Mars

www.mars.com

Have a taste for candy?

Former Employee - Senior Network Analyst  in  Mount Olive, NJ
Former Employee - Senior Network Analyst in Mount Olive, NJ

Pros

Solid company, diverse workforce, listen to associates, allow your to grow your career

Cons

Used to be a family-centered business that valued it's associates more. Since the elder Mars brother's retired, the company is now run by the kids/grandkids and it's much more about the bottom line.

If you approve a budge for a project, don't yank funding for it later in the year. Focus more on individuals and their work/life balance.

Other reviews for Mars

Good internship experience

Former Employee - Intern  in  Hackettstown, NJ
    Former Employee - Intern in Hackettstown, NJ

Pros

As an intern, I was always treated as a member of the team I worked. It was a very relaxed atmosphere and easy to adapt to after college. Everyone was very friendly and I feel like I was setup to be successful during the internship.

Cons

Throughout my internship, I was told that I performed very well but there was never talk of full time employment opportunities. In the office I worked, the internship program was new and they were trying to prove it was worth doing. Seemed more like we were guinea pigs and they would look into properly developing the internship program for their next intern class.

Utterly Dysfunctional.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Pros

Great training, exposure to interesting global projects and knowledgeable associates. Company has impressive principles and a benevolent underpinning.

Cons

Incredibly dysfunctional leadership team (led by a family member) with no strategic vision. Nothing ever gets accomplished because the management team changes direction constantly. This division routinely hires very bright people and fires them in 6 - 12 months when the annual business reviews come up and senior management needs scapegoats.

You should be fired.

There are newer employer reviews for Mars.

Worked for Mars? Contribute to the Community!