Immature & Irresponsible

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sydney (Australia)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I have been working at Marsh

Pros

The chance to handle broad range of works give opportunities to grow if you are willing to invest time and work longer. The chance comes because Marsh put workloads of more than one person can handle so that to reduce the headcounts and expenses.

Cons

Marsh has no interest in knowledge transfer, improve employee, treat colleagues fairly. Good people have left and bad remain, then keep hiring wrong people. Classic pattern for an organization to collapse. There is no sense of responsibility and ethics.

No hope for improvement. Needs to hit the bottom to realize the reality.

Other Reviews for Marsh

Generally agreable but my qualities have not been recognized.

Current Employee - Technical Assistant  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Technical Assistant in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at Marsh

Pros

Employment conditions, insurance, flexibility and the opportunity to learn and progress within the company. The working environment can be relaxed and friendly.

Cons

Pecking order, treated badly by other employees, no cohesive happy working environment.
    Outright lies regarding opportunities that are available for promotion.

Work to create a happy environment to employees. Efforts in this direction are currently being taken based on voluntary payments by employees. Managment should see this as an investment they should make.

Inspiring and motivational

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I have been working at Marsh

Pros

Global companies that have big name in the insurance industries, especially in broking.

Cons

Company treat employees like goods but not as their asset because we feel that there's unbalance between the compensation with the job that we do.
    The upper management also seems have hidden agenda so sometimes we feels they are hiding something or they release inconsistent regulation that confused employees

Please be inconsistent for all the new regulation that company wants employees to comply and remember employees are asset for company, there's a symbiotic mutualism between company and employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Marsh.

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!