Marsh

usa.marsh.com

Lots of Hands in the Cookie Jar, but Comfy

Graphic Designer (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsMy first real job out of school, was working as a desktop publisher for Marsh in Washington, DC. Temped for over a year waiting on a promise of full-tire hiring, and eventually got to define my position, and grew into a Graphic Designer. An excellent boost for my resume. I loved the atmosphere of the huge company (so many names and faces to learn), the luxury break rooms and the fancy lobby.

I also enjoyed having a lot of down time with which to mess around on the internet and still get paid!

ConsPriorities were constantly back and forth as there are so many folks in management that tend to clash. My department completely dissolved a few months after I left the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on honing a global mission that includes a more cohesive structure concerning internal support teams.

I have been working at Marsh

Pros: Many opportunities for advancement in Insurance Cons: too big of a corporate structure More

Good Pay, Poor Management

Policy Review (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Marsh full-time for more than a year

Pros: The pay and benefits package was great. It was definitely worth the time, energy, and work… Cons: Management could not seem to get there act together between the old hubs and new hubs. Constant discord,… Advice to Senior Management: Establish a proven system of QA and foster communication between… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Marsh.

Worked for Marsh? Contribute to the Community!