Marsh & McLennan Companies
www.mmc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Upper Leadership in PCS Thrown Away Like Chinese Leftovers!

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Marsh & McLennan Companies full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWas once a great place to work.We all believe in total transparency for our clients and working for the greater good philosophy.

ConsNew Leadership at PCS is only looking at numbers, not service or client needs which has been our focus for 25 years! We now must cut corners that hurt service; new CEO's narrow focus and vision is not seeing the "greater good philosophy" PCS and Marsh were founded upon. More revenue and profit and building the bottom line are all that is important now.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-vamping of PCS will lead to its downfall, not $100 Million in growth over the next two years. Our new CEO will not stick around long-term to see his vision come to fruition - he most likely will move on to another company and do the same thing he's done to Marsh PCS.

There are newer reviews on Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Worked for Marsh & McLennan Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Marsh & McLennan Companies – Why Work for Us?

Marsh and McLennan Companies is the premier global professional services firm, providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. Through our market leading brands: Marsh, Oliver Wyman… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marsh & McLennan Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marsh & McLennan Companies CEO Daniel S. Glaser. All reviews posted anonymously by Marsh & McLennan Companies employees.