There are newer employer reviews for Marsh & McLennan Companies

Senior Accountant, responsible for consolidating countries submission, which goes to SEC reporting in the end

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Hoboken, NJ
Current Employee - Senior Associate in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at Marsh & McLennan Companies

Pros

The view of Hoboken, NJ office is just gorgeous, this is probably one of the season that I decide to stay in this company. You will meet a lot of nice and friendly colleagues in the company, which is a big plus.

Cons

The managers are the experts at what we are doing, but they lack the necessary management skills in general. In case of any organization changes or instructions to be distributed, you are literally sitting in the dark.

I think appreciation and trust are the keys to keep the talents in your company. There are tons of talented ones in this organization, but I find the appreciation and trust somewhat lacking. For most of the time, only the upper level managers are aware of what is going on, the rest of the crew are kept in the dark, which discourage the engagement within the organization.

314 Other Employee Reviews for Marsh & McLennan Companies (View Most Recent)

A Great Place to Start Out, But Not To Stay.

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Marsh & McLennan Companies

Pros

Discounts with Sprint & AT&T mobile service
    Vacation
    Salary

Cons

Good ole boy network. This was specifically for The University of Georgia graduates that worked in the office. The work environment was also very conservative and not diverse.

Listen to workers concerns and take action.

$85,000

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in New York, NY

I have been working at Marsh & McLennan Companies

Pros

Stable company, Great leadership, salary and benefits package. Brian Dupperault is doing a great job. attractive bonus and midtown location are also a plus.

Cons

Performance review needs to be improved. Need to give better opportunities for employees to switch jobs wiyhin the company. Continuous education should be given to employees who exceeds management expectation.

Brian Dupperault is doing a fantastic job. They are on the right track and will succeed. Should give more autonomy and opportunities for growing within the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Marsh & McLennan Companies