Marshalls
www.marshallsonline.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

Loved the hours, hated the pay and being over-worked.

Customer Service (Former Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

ProsCo-workers
Easy to get extra hours
Overall I liked being able to work with many of my coworkers and managers. The hours were always great and they always asked me to work more. I also loved those customers that come back and are really happy to see you and remember you and give you positive feedback.

ConsAlways pushing for TJX Rewards
The insane customers who constantly think you're stupid enough to take used merchandise
Scammers trying to make difficult returns
Raises are only cents more than you used to make
I hated having to ask all customers for a TJX Reward card and having scammers make returns.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive us some slack when we can't get TJX rewards, not everyone wants a credit card... otherwise keep up the good work. Let us know when there's those recurring scammers when we start so we know what to look for when they come around.

Great Company to work for

Merchandise Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Marshalls full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great managers and a fantastic DM, hard work equals advancement, good benefits for full timers, I have been with the company for 4 years and… Cons: Typical retail salaries and a lot is expected of you but retail is definitely hard work. Customers… Advice to Senior Management: Pay people what they worth. If someone is not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great opportunities if you get in with the right crowd

Loss Prevention (Current Employee)
    Roseville, MN

I have been working at Marshalls full-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunities available, growth opportunities, competitive pay, great potential Cons: Not every store is the same so if you don't get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Marshalls.

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marshalls reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marshalls CEO Carol Meyrowitz . All reviews posted anonymously by Marshalls employees.