Marshalls

www.marshallsonline.com

Disappointing

Merchandise Associate (Current Employee)

ProsCo-workers are cool, my new Marshalls is better than the old one

ConsThe pay and the lack of hours drives me crazy. Sometimes you will come in and the line is full, yet there are only two registers running. It is a company that makes quite a bit, yet it is difficult to get extra hours unless you are a really hard worker. Even that can only get you so far.
I have worked for the company for so long, looking for a way to advance. The second I left my old position, four positions opened up. When I was still there, I tried to go for a higher position. Out of all of the current employees who had more experience, they chose someone who had none.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really wish you would give more of a payroll allowance and are more strict with return policies. It is frustrating when you give "exceptions" to every customer, when you know the same customer will come back and ask for the same exception again. Also, you should allow employees to submit reviews regarding management. Sometimes, I believe they should get recognized, just like we do.

A lot of work for little money.

Key Carrier/Merchandise Coordinator (Former Employee) North Highland, IN

I worked at Marshalls full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: After you work for this company every other job is… Cons: You can feel overwhelmed. It really takes a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Business is just business. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It could've been so much better.

Merchandise Coordinator (Current Employee) Ottawa, KS

I have been working at Marshalls full-time for more than a year

Pros: It is a good company to work for I must say, but… Cons: AS I have said earlier,it could've been so much better… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to who you hire for upper management.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marshalls.

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!