Marshalls
www.marshallsonline.com 5000+ Employees

I had a great time at Marshalls!

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
San Leandro, CA

I worked at Marshalls part-time for more than a year

ProsGreat environment. Very encouraging and supportive people. Really invested in the success of the store and it's employees. Was a great experience for a first job and working for Marshalls really teaches you how to stay on your feet in a fast-pace work environment. Over all I would recommend!

ConsThere were nights we ended up working long past the scheduled amount of time so much so that we had to get paid extra but were blamed for not telling the manager that it was time to go home. The little things like keeping the managers clocks in check were kind of irritating especially when they were expecting more of you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working hard and management will be your friend. There were a lot of perks to working at Marshalls. At our store birthdays were celebrated and people leaving the Marshalls team were given a warm farewell.

Ok

Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee)
Midlothian, VA

I have been working at Marshalls part-time for more than a year

Pros: I worked with very nice people and its overall a… Cons: You get paid minimum wage....$7.25. If you have experience in… More

The BEST company to have a career with!

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
West Seattle, WA

I have been working at Marshalls full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are great customers that shop there & associates who are… Cons: There are no Cons to having a career with Marshalls. We should learn… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Marshalls.

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marshalls reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marshalls CEO Carol Meyrowitz . All reviews posted anonymously by Marshalls employees.