Marshalls

www.marshallsonline.com

what i think

Former Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier in San Francisco, CA

Pros

not that difficult of job is your have slightest of competence.

Cons

if you are new you get awful hours..pretty much what everyone else didn't want to do

Other reviews for Marshalls

Overall great experience with hardworking, like-minded crew.

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Erie, PA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Erie, PA

Pros

Fun, caring, goal-oriented, hard-working, and tenacious crew. Nightly wrap-up staff meetings before punching out for the day to discuss long term and short term goals of the store, as well as the greater district area. We discussed areas of progress and improvement, as well as areas in need of improvement - generally boosting morale and team spirit. Managers worked just as hard as associates on the floor as well as behind the scenes. We kept our particular Marshalls location as tidy and spotless as possible, even in times of Canadian tour busses around the holidays. An impressive sight, really, but my staff was fun loving and hardworking, so it wasn't bad!

Cons

It's retail. In any retail position you're often unable to fully choose your own hours, and holidays are generally at least somewhat chaotic due to the dramatic surplus of customers, HOWEVER, this is to be expected. If you are willing to put forth the energy and effort yourself, and if you work with a strong crew of people, then this is hardly an issue.

None, really.

I learn something new everyday at Marshalls.

Current Employee - Retail Associate  in  Hollywood, FL
    Current Employee - Retail Associate in Hollywood, FL

Pros

I like working at Marshalls because the management staff always recognizes are talents on a regular basis. They are very flexible with their schedules.

Cons

The only downside to Marshalls is that it's difficult to get a full time position. You literally have to call daily to see if there are extra hours available.

Open up some more full time opporttunities

There are newer employer reviews for Marshalls.

Worked for Marshalls? Contribute to the Community!