Marten Transport

www.marten.com

its a job

Prosgood trucks, steady work, no slip seating, take trucks home on home time, great benefits, great Insurance. some of the people will really work hard for you.

ConsSliding pay scale is hard to understand., A driver never really knows what they are making on a run. Dispatchers never answering the phone or return a phone call, Going to the shop and sitting for hours and days to get your truck worked on and receiving no pay for sitting. And getting any layover pay takes the grace of god to get.

Advice to Senior Managementwork with the drivers. because they are only human. Treat us like we are needed there and not just a number. Respect our home time and don't be calling us on our days off. We don't bother you when you are off. Make the fuel books alot like the old ones they were easier to read. and most of all remember if it was not for us drivers none of you would have a job.

I loved Marten Transport!

Inter-modal Driver (Current Employee)

I have been working at Marten Transport

Pros: Marten cares about their customers and employees equally. They do… Cons: I wish they would give me another chance to prove that I was… Advice to Senior Management: Randy, I would only offer the advice to examine your work comp department… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Would be wonderful if there were more layover or detention when planners schedule TOO much time on a load.

Truck Driver (Current Employee)

I have been working at Marten Transport

Pros: MARTEN has a wonderful benefit package. They have quality top of the line trks{at least the PETERBILT 387 is}. And i guess the pay… Cons: MARTEN does not "PAY" for experience. By that I mEAN A 25 Yr veteran getting hired on for the same pay rate as a fresh… Advice to Senior Management: Some of the "Fleet Managers" or "Dispatch" need to learn to trust their drvrs when said drvr tells them he/she they can't deliver a certain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Marten Transport.

Worked for Marten Transport? Contribute to the Community!