Martin Marietta Materials

www.martinmarietta.com

Dan is great but he is neither the CEO or COO.

Sales (Current Employee) Lubbock, TX

ProsThe company is stable compared to the competition. There is enough foresight to anticipate large economic swings and prepare. Everyone is responsible, and held responsible, at Martin Marietta Materials. I do not know a single employee that does not contribute to the overall success of the company.

Consunrealistice expectations of what can be acomplished in a work day. Demanding too much at the last minute with little detail about what is needed or expected. Demanding more than is able to be acomplished with great results instead of good results.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with and listen to the advice and recomendations of your in field personel. Don't fall into the "Ivory Tower" syndrome.

Hourly Employee reccomends working for Martin Marietta

Haul Truck Operator (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

I worked at Martin Marietta Materials

Pros: Large company with strong financial support. Knowledgeable and fair management with skilled workers. Metropolitan area with good benefits. Opportunities for advancement if… Cons: Hours for wage employees can be very long. Overtime offsets long hours but… Advice to Senior Management: Not too heavily involved with senior management from the position… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Solid company, values its people

Manager (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Martin Marietta Materials

Pros: One of the best things about Martin Marietta Materials is… Cons: Based on business need, sometimes there is not as much flexibility as would… Advice to Senior Management: Steve Zelnak and Ward Nye represent MMM very well. They present strong leaderships skills both internally to employees and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Martin Marietta Materials.

Worked for Martin Marietta Materials? Contribute to the Community!