Marvel Entertainment
www.marvel.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Great Experience as a Web Design Intern

Web Design Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

Pros- Web design interns work in cubicles rather than in the intern work stations.
- Experienced a working environment and got to observe how employees and teams interact with each other.
- Got to be involved in other tasks/projects other than the intern responsibilities that I was assigned.
- Dress code, for the most part, is pretty casual in my department, so I was able to dress comfortably.
- Learned new tricks while I worked on the design of the sales/featured comics bricks for the website.

Cons- Never got to experience a team/department meeting in the conference room(s).
- My school goes by a quarter system, so I was only an intern for 11 weeks (this isn't a con for Marvel, but just a general Con because I would've loved to extend my internship if it were possible).

Advice to Senior ManagementI think it would be a great idea to bring your intern(s) along for one or two meetings so they would get a chance to observe and experience what a meeting in this kind of industry is like.

the time of my life

Extra Worker for the Avenger Movie (Former Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I worked at Marvel Entertainment part-time for less than a year

Pros: they know how to treat their emplyees Cons: long long long long hours Advice to Senior Management: more organization Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It is a challenging place to work - in more ways than one.

New York, NY

I have been working at Marvel Entertainment

Pros: High profile brand name. Overall the Company makes great products ie… Cons: Not enough bathrooms. No regularly matching 401K plan. Advice to Senior Management: Take a risk once in a while. Spend some budget… More
There are newer reviews on Marvel Entertainment.

Worked for Marvel Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marvel Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Marvel Entertainment CEO Isaac "Ike" Perlmutter. All reviews posted anonymously by Marvel Entertainment employees.