Mary Greeley Medical Center

www.mgmc.org

Good place to work

Pros

The hours are perfect in my case Mon thru Fri no weekends 8 to 5. No pressure, very friendly work environment. Good benefits and pay.

Cons

Understandable the employees are thought of a lot less than the patients. Departments have been turned over to other companies. Like anywhere else, you get out of it what you put in. Don,t expect bliss or riches.

Don,t start anything you can,t finish and follow through with what you do start. Expedite some of the great ideas that are submitted by the employees. More personal communication like one on one once in awhile.

Other reviews for Mary Greeley Medical Center

Support Positions are good for college jobs.

Current Employee - Food Service Worker  in  Ames, IA
    Current Employee - Food Service Worker in Ames, IA

Pros

Benefits were great, time off was fair, it was a great job to have while in college executive team including the CEO and CFO were very approachable.

Cons

I worked in a support department in food service so as you can imagine there were people to treat you poorly based on your station. Most of the time people were nice however. My supervisor at the time sat around all day and didn't get his hands dirty, but that was about 5 years ago.

Stay the course! I like the open format for discussion before, during, and after decisions are made within the hospital.

Registered Nurse

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Ames, IA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Ames, IA

Pros

I worked in the ER and it was the greatest experience I ever had. Great doctors, management, and co-workers. Everyone enjoyed their jobs and kept wanting to come back.

Cons

An occasional lack of teamwork and a disconnect between the paramedics and ER staff. No director, just a supervisor. Sometimes hospitalists could get cranky.

Nothing that I can think of.

There are newer employer reviews for Mary Greeley Medical Center.

Worked for Mary Greeley Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!