Mary Kay

www.marykay.com
  www.marykay.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mary Kay

Back stabbing "Christians" out only for themselves

I worked at Mary Kay

Pros

Pay, benefits, were all top notch. They provide you with the golden handcuffs so you can't find another job that pays as well or that match the benefits.

Cons

poltical, political, political. No matter how good you are at your job, if someone doesn't like you, it's all down hill. Management does not protect employees but leave you hanging out to dry. Too many so called Christians at the company that do not know the meaning of the word! Moto is the Golden Rule, but in reverse, do unto others before they do it to you! Mean hateful management.

Get rid of VP;s of Purchasing, Supply Scheduling, Production Planning, Transportation, Packaging Engineering, and then whittle it on down to Directors of those groups, then to the managers. Maybe then it would be the company Mary Kay Ash started.

322 Other Employee Reviews for Mary Kay (View Most Recent)

Competitive and demanding

I worked at Mary Kay

Pros

There is much prestige to be working at MK. Good morale. Good camaraderi.

Cons

God is not first, work is

Absolutely wonderful!

I have been working at Mary Kay

Pros

I enjoy the flexibility of creating my own schedule rather than being confined to specific working hours. I am naturally quite social, so I enjoy encountering people from different walks of life who are excited about being progressive. I also like having a direct influence over my potential financial earnings. Like any business, some exertion of effort is required for results, but it is worth the experience once things start taking off!

Cons

I would say that you would definately need to become good friends with self-discipline and time management!

Continue to inspire the millions of women who are committed to creating their ideal life through the Mary Kay opportunity!

There are newer employer reviews for Mary Kay