Mary Kay
www.marykay.com Addison, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Mary Kay is an amazing opportunity for those who are driven and self-motivated.

Future Director (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsWork life balance is second to none. I work with wonderful positive people who are supportive and inspiring. My income is based on my effort and I love it! If I want to make $100,000 this year then $100,000 it is.

ConsThe challenges are that you have to work hard. You can't just skate along like a corporate job and collect a paycheck. The upside is the more you work the more your paid whereas on salary no matter how much or how little you work your check is the same.

It's What You Make of It!

Independent Future Sales Director (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at Mary Kay part-time for less than a year

Pros: You are paid according to your efforts. If you put the time and energy into the business, it is… Cons: While not really a "Con", it certainly takes discipline and dedication… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have been an Independent Beauty Consultant since April 2011 and will be in Director Qualification by the first Jan.

Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee)
    Owensboro, KY

I have been working at Mary Kay as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: I have been interested in leadership and developlment for many years. Mary Kay has given me the opportunity… Cons: If you don't have self discipline and an entrepreneural spirit,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mary Kay.

Worked for Mary Kay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mary Kay reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mary Kay CEO David B. Holl. All reviews posted anonymously by Mary Kay employees.