Mary Kay
www.marykay.com Addison, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

4 stars not indicative of real company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsGreat benefits, good salaries and bonuses.

ConsEverything. The 4 stars that this company has comes from the sales consultants and not from the people who actually work there. This is the worst company I have ever worked for. Your "friends" are just waiting to stab you in the back. Employees are fired for the smallest things. If they don't like you, they will find some way to get rid of you. Just don't ever work for this company. Mary Kay would roll over in her grave if she knew how employees were being treated now.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with dignity and respect. Actual corportate culture is the opposite of what they say their values are. Do what you say you will.

Corporate Review NOT Consultant: Lacking Diversity in Leadership levels in many divisions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Addison, TX

I worked at Mary Kay full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Not a myth, benefits are good if you exercise and… Cons: Group Think was somewhat rampant. Lack of diversity among leadership positions. Real information sharing doesn't really exist, not… Advice to Senior Management: Keep improving and welcome honest feedback. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Mary Kay is an amazing opportunity for those who are driven and self-motivated.

Future Director (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Mary Kay part-time for more than a year

Pros: Work life balance is second to none. I work with wonderful positive people who are supportive and inspiring. My income… Cons: The challenges are that you have to work hard. You can't just skate along like a corporate job and collect a paycheck. The upside is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mary Kay.

Worked for Mary Kay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mary Kay reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mary Kay CEO David B. Holl. All reviews posted anonymously by Mary Kay employees.