Mary Kay
www.marykay.com Addison, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fun and Flexible Career!

I have been working at Mary Kay part-time

ProsMary Kay is whatever you want to make it, flexible and fun! pay $100, get your starter kit and get to work!

ConsAs with any self owned business, this requires an investment to really move up in the company. After the starter kit runs out, be prepared to save money on the side to build your inventory.

Wonderful lots of recognition,free car, over all great opportunity for everyone, ongoing training

Beauty Consultant (Current Employee)
Sparks, NV

I have been working at Mary Kay full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexibility, girlfriend time pay, no pressure, 50 of your… Cons: I have no cons to report Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

experience at Mary Kay

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Moorestown, NJ

I have been working at Mary Kay part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: must be driven great communication very friendly and helpful Cons: must stay connected to achieve the goals you set More

There are newer reviews on Mary Kay.

Worked for Mary Kay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mary Kay reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mary Kay CEO David B. Holl. All reviews posted anonymously by Mary Kay employees.