Mary Kay
www.marykay.com Addison, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Mary Kay is a very nice place to work with fabulous cooperate culture.

IS Developer (Former Employee)
Addison, TX

I worked at Mary Kay

ProsTheir cooperate culture is one of the best out there. People are friendly. Recognition is emphasized through out the company. Working time is flexible.

ConsIt is a private company, so you cannot know how the company perform. The traffic around there is bad. It is not a company for an over-achievement individual.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership is great at Mary Kay. They sometimes spend time with the employees during lunch. Overall, they do a good job.

Don't Join Mary Kay, they just want your thousands of dollars.

Independent Beauty Consultant (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Mary Kay

Pros: They will accept anyone with a credit card Cons: You will be coerced into buying a large inventory on your credit card. You will definitely not be able to sell this product at… Advice to Senior Management: Stop pushing inventory and lower your prices No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, a very stable and positive work environment.

Addison, TX

I have been working at Mary Kay

Pros: The benefits are best in class. The facility is exceptional, and, for an older building, surprisingly well maintained. Most salaried employees have walled… Cons: The pros listed above, when taken to the extreme, can be a bad thing. Where the culture is overtly positive, difficult issues/conversations are often… Advice to Senior Management: Do not assume that because it 'aint broke', it isn't actually broken. Just because it's always worked, doesn't meant that it can't be done… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mary Kay.

Worked for Mary Kay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mary Kay reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mary Kay CEO David B. Holl. All reviews posted anonymously by Mary Kay employees.