Mary Washington Hospital
www.marywashingtonhealthcare.com Fredericksburg, VA 6 to 15 Employees

Great coworkers and intensivist program.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Fredericksburg, VA

ProsSelf scheduling, management is flexible and concerned about the welfare of their staff. Decent base pay.

ConsNo raises, limited compensation, no bonuses. Executives make six figures while the hospital staff gets no raises, bonuses, or incentives. Too many chiefs, not enough indians so to speak. The CEO is a millionaire because of the hard work of the staff. Executives care more about their bottom line than what the employees think.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees more, give regular raises for those who go above and beyond. Cut out the employees who don't toe the line, no matter how long they have worked there. There are too many employees who are slack because they have gotten away with it for so long. Hold them accountable.

Poor management, disrespect between departments and incompetent staff, among several other issues.

Central Sterile Reprocessing Tech I (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mary Washington Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are some descent career opportunities, always job openings. Cons: The management from the top down is incompetent. There is favoritism and downright corruption throughout all levels. No one respects each other, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

the pay could be better but benifits and good people keep me here

CNA (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mary Washington Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros: The benefits are great if you make under the amount for your family size… Cons: no raise no tuition reimbursements this year and the pay… Advice to Senior Management: Safety is a major concern when it comes to lack of equipment and especially the nurse and CNA… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mary Washington Hospital.

Worked for Mary Washington Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mary Washington Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Mary Washington Hospital employees.