There are newer employer reviews for MasTec

Great!

Current Contractor - Clerical and Inventory in Lexington-Fayette, KY
Current Contractor - Clerical and Inventory in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at MasTec as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Growing, progressive minded company with a defined emphasis on employee safety and wellness.

Cons

Need better communication among departments and better training programs.

Create a better Avenue of job openings in other projects to save money and enhance production by retaining already trained employees who are safety and career minded.

reviews filtered by

This company I bias if your Cuban,Dominican ,venazualan then you can become a manager or if the elite crew

Former Employee - Lead Tech in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Lead Tech in Miami, FL

I worked at MasTec full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Get a check every 2 weeks and if u make it to the protected crew you will do great or if you pay off the right person

Cons

The will fill your head with what you will make that is a fat lie and if your not Spanish don't even waist your time applying there the structure is in place by those theifs to get ahead if your a tech with good experience don't waste your talent there I worked there for seven years and see many changes put in place to not benifit the honest or hard working people when I was quiting I reached out to the owner to contact me witch he never return my email so that tells me that he does not care and a good tech is a dime a dozen well mr mas I remember when you cared and showed up to your company but the money changes the way people care remember never forget where you came from and last. AT&T is going to own directv very soon things will change they will change a lot of things

Never forget where you came from and all the people and family's you displace for your wealth god is following you what you soe you will reap

Do not go to work for Mas Tec , unless you like extremely low pay, long hours, games & stress.

Current Employee - Distribution Design Engineer
    Current Employee - Distribution Design Engineer

I have been working at MasTec full-time

Pros

A good part of doing the actual design work is enjoyable. Work schedule has some flexibility.

Cons

They tell you can make one figure, count on only half that at best! They say they are only allowing 40 hour weeks, but really what's clear is 60 hour weeks without extra pay, with threat of if you don't produce a certain amount of work every 2 weeks your fire. And that target is I'm- attainable except for a couple key people they feed easy gravy jobs to. Most people are looking for new jobs somewhere else. Mastec pay structure has taken nose dive.

Wake up! Your greed will be your downfall, smart engineers. Will never stay with your dishonesty and degrading compensation. Mas Tec , you should be ashamed of yourself!

There are newer employer reviews for MasTec