Masco Contractor Services

There are newer employer reviews for Masco Contractor Services

Good Company, Low Pay

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Masco Contractor Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Benefits
- Non Recoverable Draw (while building book of business)
- Some Ability to Advance Career

Cons

- No Sales Training
- Low Base Pay
- Long Hours (7 am - 6 pm)
- Low Commission Percentage

Pay your people what they're worth. You are losing great people to other companies who are willing to pay their employees the money they need to provide for their families.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Masco Contractor Services (View Most Recent)

money can be good, but it is directly affected by non qualified salaried managers and scheduling staff. Augusta, GA.

Former Employee - Insulation Installer

I worked at Masco Contractor Services full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

there is potential to make outstanding money at times. AS LONG AS, all of the people are on point with their duties, as in scheduling, inventory, routing of the daily trucks.. this was not the case at the Augusta, GA location. I must point out that installers are paid on a "piece-rate", meaning you get paid by your unit of production. so all around you are getting paid even if they are unable to perform their duties to an acceptable degree... yet your pay suffers

Cons

nice benefits. some nice people at the division level. but there is also a very low morale, and corporate does not have a clue about the realities of construction services at the ground floor. work is also not distributed in a fair manner... if you are not a favorite, you basically get starved out.
      also weather can be a major factor. and there are no safeguards at all to protect the installers.
     positions filled from outside the company despite qualified many qualified employees.

quit saying you care about employees.. and actually care about installers, they are the ones making the money for all of you

Worst company I have every worked for!

Former Employee - Insulation Installer

I worked at Masco Contractor Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Monday through Friday...MOST of the time. The guys I worked with were cool.

Cons

Favoritism, unprofessional, terrible working conditions, terrible equipment...and I could proudly pass a drug test. That's not a "con", but read between the lines.

You tell us one thing, and do another. By far, the least professional organization I have ever been a part of. The salesman are also lazy turds. The installers can not properly do their job because of how lazy the salesman are. You need to take a good look at what's going on. Take the blinders off.

There are newer employer reviews for Masco Contractor Services