Masco

www.masco.com

Masco Corp. focuses on health and well-being as an employee.

Analyst (Current Employee) Taylor, MI

ProsGreat people to be around, most of the staff are easing going and laid back particularly outside of the office. Broad range of staff as well, which gives many different viewpoints. Many get a laptop for work. Staff is not competitive with each other, and are striving to work well and develop the business.

Salary is okay, not wholly satisfied. Bonuses and raises are based primarily on performance, but during the downturn who knows. Great cafeteria, the food and staff are really nice. Masco also offers a full gym with several treadmills, bikes ellipticals, free weights, and machines. There is an on-site certified trainer from 8:30-5. Also, offers work out classes.

ConsMany cuts have been made and job security is a little frightful. There is little feedback or communication on individual performance. It would be nice if there were career mentors available. Tasks seem to be limited to the scope of management, there is little room for individual innovation or thinking. Its definitely a top down approach with a new flavor of the month.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsidering the economy and being centered in housing, I don't think there is much more they could be doing.

A hugely ethical company that is interested in the people

I have been working at Masco

Pros: Learning and Development opportunities have been way beyond expectation, even in an economic downturn, the focus on continuous improvement… Cons: can't think of any, this company has been the best… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very week on implementation & no clear vision

(Former Employee)

I worked at Masco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent benefits. Fair wages. I loved the people I worked directly with. There are a lot of talented people that work… Cons: Masco failed many years ago to set a course to win through innovation and change when the economy was starting to go south. Instead it… Advice to Senior Management: Create a clear vision for all Masco employees. Force collaboration between businesses to create one… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Masco.

Worked for Masco? Contribute to the Community!