Masco

www.masco.com

Very week on implementation & no clear vision

(Former Employee)

ProsDecent benefits.
Fair wages.
I loved the people I worked directly with. There are a lot of talented people that work hard and truly want to see the company succeed.
Their inefficiencies are probably not uncommon in large holding companies

ConsMasco failed many years ago to set a course to win through innovation and change when the economy was starting to go south. Instead it seems that they scaled back, and are waiting for business to come back - and it is not going to. Inaction will be their true failure.

On-boarding process is terrible - no company background, no clarity on how your role fits into the bigger picture.

For me personally there was lots of overtime put in (nights and weekends), a lot of travel, and no policy for comp time.

Unlike other large corporations I have worked for, there is no clear vision, or message for how the company wants to grow and win.

Although many play in the same space, the business units do not communicate with each other, share learning, or partner to create bigger wins - this creates doubling of efforts, waters down brands, and shows weakness to retailers.

You can be at this company for years any not have awareness of what corporate services are available, what businesses Masco owns, or what research & development projects are in the works.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a clear vision for all Masco employees. Force collaboration between businesses to create one pipeline for products and service offerings. Create clear brand differentiation with your many competing brands.

Great

I have been working at Masco full-time

Pros: great work, learned alot, work independantly Cons: none at this time to More

Good company

I have been working at Masco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company to work for. strong leadership team, … Cons: nothing really at this time to say, except the operating… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Masco.

Worked for Masco? Contribute to the Community!