Mashery
www.mashery.com San Francisco, CA

Fun group of people

San Francisco, CA

ProsThe people make it a fun place to work. Great benefits & perks. Very flexible work schedule. The location in downtown SF is perfect. Business outlook is also very good.

ConsTurnover has been relatively higher than what I've experienced in the past, but it's a start-up, so that's to be expected. Management seems a bit disjointed at times, so projects may lose focus.

OK, may be about to get better

I have been working at Mashery full-time

Pros: Most customers absolutely love us Very friendly environment, some very smart people, lots of celebrating success - in fact we are obliged to celebrate success... Management… Cons: Despite nearly half the company working from other offices or from home, very San Francisco centric High staff turnover in every department, people mostly leave in… Advice to Senior Management: Use the brains you have around you, you don't personally have all the best ideas You say you're customer focused - how… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is an amazing place to work.

I have been working at Mashery

Pros: Great people, cutting edge technology, industry leaders. What more could… Cons: Every one is very strong so the bar is set… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! More
There are newer reviews on Mashery.

Worked for Mashery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mashery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mashery CEO Oren Michels. All reviews posted anonymously by Mashery employees.