Fun group of people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mashery

Pros

The people make it a fun place to work. Great benefits & perks. Very flexible work schedule. The location in downtown SF is perfect. Business outlook is also very good.

Cons

Turnover has been relatively higher than what I've experienced in the past, but it's a start-up, so that's to be expected. Management seems a bit disjointed at times, so projects may lose focus.

Other Reviews for Mashery

OK, may be about to get better

I have been working at Mashery full-time

Pros

Most customers absolutely love us
    Very friendly environment, some very smart people, lots of celebrating success - in fact we are obliged to celebrate success...
    Management seem to care a lot about the employees
    Acquisition by Intel just announced expected to lead to enough resource to get the job done properly

Cons

Despite nearly half the company working from other offices or from home, very San Francisco centric
    High staff turnover in every department, people mostly leave in the dead of night without acknowledgement or thanks.
    Very top down management style, we are given our orders in a very friendly way but would have made much more progress and achieved a higher exit price if bottom-up contributions from employees were encouraged

Use the brains you have around you, you don't personally have all the best ideas
    You say you're customer focused - how much of your Intel Acquisition Announcement meeting was about customers, versus how much was about employee stock options and employment benefits?

This is an amazing place to work.

I have been working at Mashery

Pros

Great people, cutting edge technology, industry leaders. What more could I want.

Cons

Every one is very strong so the bar is set very high.

Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Mashery.

Worked for Mashery? Contribute to the Community!