Mashery has been an invaluable resource for experience!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mashery full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Throughout my entire tenure here at Mashery I have never felt bored, disappointed or undervalued as an employee.
-I have experienced constant personal and organizational growth.
-Mashery was purchased by Intel in May of 2013 and, unlike most acquisitions, we have been for the most part independent and unaffected by the larger Intel umbrella.
-We are an open-door organization. Anytime you have a question for someone on the leadership team you are encouraged to reach out directly and they respond quickly and encourage you to pop into their offices whenever they are free.
-Great office locations in San Francisco, Boston and NYC

Cons

For certain roles within the organization there is a "hire from outside" mentality. It would be nice to see future talent acquisitions to happen from within since we house the brightest minds in API Management.

Create programs for career exploration within the organization.

Other Reviews for Mashery

Great Company

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Mashery full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great culture, great pay, friendly people, smart driven, market leading product, not a ton of competition, great company vision - fully stocked kitchen, work from home when needed

Cons

not sure of the full scop of future direction since intel acquisition. Mashery is intelizing and don't know how much longer a lot of the executives who enforce the amazing culture and brand are going to stick around

The people, technology and market are all fun, smart and solid

I have been working at Mashery full-time

Pros

7 year old company that operates like a startup, but operationalizing into a true enterprise player. Excellent culture. Leadership not driven by butt-in-seat-hours, but get-stuff-done attitude, execution and results. Pay and benefits are very attractive.

Cons

At this stage, the company is no longer truly a startup despite it's spirit. Now that the company has been acquired by Intel, startup package stock grants are no longer on the table.

There are newer employer reviews for Mashery.

Worked for Mashery? Contribute to the Community!